Christian & Small LLP of Birmingham, AL has assembled a multi-disciplinary legal team to assist clients in meeting the myriad of challenges and complex legal issues they face in responding to the Deepwater Horizon oil spill disaster off Alabama’s Gulf Coast. Our oil spill legal experts include:
- Partners who have tried significant environmental cases involving ground and water contamination, and a partner who was formerly a geologist employed by a multi-national environmental consulting firm responding to one of the country’s largest underground oil spills.
- Recognized insurance coverage experts with a wealth of experience navigating the legal complexities of coastal disasters such as Hurricanes Ivan and Katrina, environmental coverage litigation, and Chinese drywall coverage litigation.
- Partners experienced in handling complex, multi-district litigation and class actions, who know first-hand the challenges trial attorneys face in successfully coordinating and defending industry-wide litigation across multiple jurisdictions.
- Partners skilled in advising clients on regulatory investigations by the EPA and other agencies, and in handling criminal matters and suspension and debarment proceedings.
- Attorneys with extensive training in a broad range of admiralty issues, including federal maritime jurisdiction, maritime contract and commercial disputes, marine insurance, personal injury, limitation of liability, and carriage of goods by sea.
- Christian & Small LLP is actively monitoring the ongoing events in the Gulf Coast and the multitude of legal repercussions from this historic disaster to effectively meet the needs of businesses in Alabama and throughout the nation.
For more information about the firm’s Oil Spill Legal Response Team, please contact Chris Berdy at 205.250.6635 or email@example.com (Environmental); John Johnson at 205.250.6662 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Coverage); Sharon Stuart at 205.250.6678 or email@example.com (Complex Litigation); or Max Pulliam at 205.250.6643 or firstname.lastname@example.org