Benchmark Litigation, the definitive guide to America’s leading litigation firms and attorneys, has recently released its 2015 rankings, and five Christian & Small attorneys have been named Local Litigation Stars and one has been named a Future Star:
- LaBella S. Alvis – Product Liability
- Thomas W. Christian – Commercial Litigation, Medical Malpractice, Product Liability
- Robert E. Cooper – Health Care and Product Liability
- Clarence M. Small, Jr. – Commercial Litigation
- Deborah Alley Smith – Appellate
- Sharon D. Stuart – Future Star
Benchmark is the only publication on the market to focus exclusively on litigation in the United States. According to Benchmark, the guide’s results are the culmination of a six-month research period where researchers conduct extensive interviews with litigators and their clients to identify the leading litigators and firms. During these interviews, researchers examine recent casework handled by law firms and ask individual litigators to offer their professional opinions on peers.
Firms cannot pay to be recommended for the guide. Instead, firms have been independently offered the opportunity to take a professional listing regardless of editorial content. Recommendations are based on interviews with the nation’s leading private practice lawyers and in-house counsel.