Christian & Small is pleased to again offer clients the opportunity to join in being NONSTOP ADVOCATES for the community.
Clients receive a holiday card directing them to a unique website where they can vote for one of three nonprofits. Christian & Small will then make a donation to that charity in the client’s name in lieu of a traditional holiday gift sent by the firm.
For the 2011 holiday season, the three nonprofits are all focused on improving education. Gifts from Christian & Small will be used to provide scholarships, tuition and specialized courses aimed at helping students achieve success.
- TFA Higher Achievement Summer School – provide scholarships for the 2012 summer session
- Holy Family Cristo Rey Catholic High School – send students to Generation Next to learn “soft” skills needed to succeed
- Restoration Academy – provide one month of tuition
Clients love the campaign and we typically hear such responses as:
- “I applaud your efforts in the spirit of giving and think you hit upon a really cool way to thank your clients and give to the community at the same time. I really appreciate these types of gifts.”
- “Thank you! A gift I can feel good about AND it doesn’t make me gain weight!”
- “That you chose to show your generosity to such a worthy cause in our name overwhelms us. Thank you for such a beautiful gift.”
- “What a great idea! Thank you for including us in the NONSTOP ADVOCATES campaign.”
Be sure to visit Christian & Small in the Community to see what our attorneys and staff are doing to be nonstop advocates.