Nonstop Insights: Our Top Ten Most-Read Blog Posts in 2017
By: The Firm
Since we started the Nonstop Insights blog at the end of 2013, it has been our goal to fill these pages with valuable and interesting information related to the legal industry and relevant to the clients we serve.
2017 was a great year for readership, so we pulled together a list of our 10 most-read blog posts over the course of the year. If one of your 2018 resolutions was to spend some of your extra time catching up on your reading, this is a great place to start!
- Employers That Drug-Test Employees Post-Accident: New OSHA Rule Effective Jan. 1, 2017 by Partner David B. Walston
- The Implications of Alabama’s New Limited Liability Act (LLC) by Partner Jonathan W. Macklem
- Claims by Non-Clients Against Professionals – Third Party Beneficiary, Negligence and Negligent Misrepresentation by Managing Partner Deborah Alley Smith
- Bankruptcy Court: When Your Proof of Claim is Filed After the Bar Date by Partner Bradley R. Hightower
- Details on Alabama’s New, More Restrictive Non-Compete and Non-Solicitation Statute by The Firm
- Surprise! Your LLC is Now Subject to Alabama’s New LLC Act. Happy New Year! by Partner Jonathan W. Macklem
- Alabama Supreme Court Affirms Summary Judgment Ruling in Hospital Liability, Independent Contractor Emergency Room Physician Case by Partner Sharon D. Stuart
- Conclusion: Succession Planning – Time is of the Essence by Managing Partner Deborah Alley Smith
- Employment Background Checks and the Fair Credit Reporting Act: What You Need to Know by Partner David B. Walston
- Defending Against Claims of Bad Faith Failure to Settle: Recent Lessons from the 11th Circuit by Partner Sharon D. Stuart
Thank you to all of the attorneys who have shared their knowledge and expertise for the Nonstop Insights blog. We’re looking forward to a great 2018!