Since we started the Nonstop Insights blog at the end of 2013, it has been our goal to fill these web pages with valuable and interesting information related to the legal industry.
2015 has been a great year for readership, so we pulled together the year’s top blog posts, which are found below. If you have extra time to catch up on your reading as the year ends, this is where to start!
- The Implications of Alabama’s New LLC Act by Partner Jonathan W. Macklem
- Bankruptcy Court: When Your Proof of Claim is Filed After the Bar Date by Partner Bradley R. Hightower
- The Limits to the Sky: Insurance Issues Related to Unmanned Aerial Systems (Part III) by Partner Sharon D. Stuart and Managing Partner Deborah Alley Smith
- Part I: Cyber Liability Insurance – Is Your Firm Covered? by The Firm
- The Importance of Adequately Describing Collateral in a Security Agreement by The Firm
- Video Surveillance: A Treasure or a Trap by Partner Rick D. Norris Jr.
- Claims by Non-Clients Against Professionals – Third Party Beneficiary, Negligence and Negligent Misrepresentation by Managing Partner Deborah Alley Smith
- Alabama’s Southern District Bankruptcy Court Addresses Differences Between Claims on Open Accounts, Claims for Accounts Stated by Partner Bill D. Bensinger
- For This We Are Truly Thankful by The Firm
- The Limits to the Sky: Insurance Issues Related to Unmanned Aerial Systems (Part II) by Partner Sharon D. Stuart and Managing Partner Deborah Alley Smith
Thank you to all of the attorneys who have shared their knowledge and expertise for the Nonstop Insights blog. We’re looking forward to a great 2016!