Will Pringle represents businesses and individuals in a variety of disputes throughout Alabama and the Southeast. He focuses his litigation practice in the areas of commercial litigation, financial services, products liability and transportation and logistics. Will also routinely advises clients in non-litigation matters including negotiating contracts and litigation prevention strategies. While his practice is primarily centered in Alabama, Will’s work often extends to other jurisdictions, including federal and state courts throughout the Southeast, and the Court of Federal Claims in Washington, D.C. His diverse client base includes lenders and financial services providers, transportation, logistics and freight forwarding companies, product manufacturers and distributors, and individuals. Will was selected for inclusion in the 2010 edition of Alabama Super Lawyers Rising Stars.
- Represented medical device manufacturer in an action filed in Alabama federal court alleging failure of device where plaintif claimed permanent physical injuries. Obtained summary judgment and complete dismissal for product manufacturer.
- Obtained complete dismissal for distributor of a CNC metal lathe machine in a case filed in Alabama federal court alleging product defect, failure to warn and breach of warranty resulting in manufacturing plant fire.
- Represents some of nation’s largest common carriers and commercial trucking companies in cases involving allegations of negligent and wanton hiring, training and supervision, DOT and FMCSA violations, and negligent and wanton operation.
- Represents a worldwide transportation and logistics company in shipping litigation matters throughout Alabama.
- Represents bank, credit card issuer, and consumer reporting agency in claims involving FCRA & FDCPA.
- Represents global financial services provider in cases involving allegations of illegal sales practices, fraud and regulatory violations.
- Represented financial services subsidiary of a publicly-traded manufacturer in commercial dispute with an Alabama dealer involving complex insurance floor plan coverage issues and allegations of fraud and bad faith.
- Negotiated multimillion dollar supply chain contract for a foreign publicly-traded logistics provider with automotive manufacturer.
- Represented a “Tier One” automotive supplier in a multimillion dollar contract negotiation with manufacturer and steel supplier for an automotive plant in Mexico.
- Represented a European publicly-traded logistics company in matter involving theft of trade secrets and intentional interference with business relationships.
- Represents an Alabama developer in an action against the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) involving the purchase of residential housing.
- Represented a potential class of individuals in a state court action involving allegations of illegal charges related to third-party purchasers of tax liens.
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Bar Association (ABA): Member
- Alabama State Bar: Member
- Birmingham Bar Association: Member
- Defense Research Institute (DRI): Member
- American Inns of Court: Member, Birmingham Chapter
- Cornerstone Schools of Alabama: Junior Board Member
Awards and Recognition
- Selected for inclusion in Alabama Super Lawyers® Rising Stars 2010 and 2013 in business litigation.